Monday, April 30, 2012

The Mistake and the Flags!

Ahoy Maties!

Guess who found a spelling mistake on the Pirate101 website? Me!

I hope they fix that soon! (If you don't know what the mistake is, "Stuff" is spelled as"Stuf". Kingsisle can make mistakes to, no one is absolutely perfect! Kingsisle is the best company though.... my opinion!


Let's talk about Flags!


Look at the last paragraph. "Nautical Flags in the Pirate101 Flag Creator". We get to create our own nautical flags! I think we will also get to talk to other pirate ships with flags! 

I have a feeling that the Beta Winners will be picked soon... I just know it! I am so excited, and I hope you all are to!

Comment and Follow!

Quote of the day:

"Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a Pirate, after all." -Johnny Depp

1 comment:

  1. Did you spell "too" as "to" on purpose?

    ReplyDelete