Monday, July 9, 2012

Interview with Cody Ghostcatcher from Stormgate Pirates

Cody Ghostcatcher (a.k.a Red Beard a.k.a Legends) has recently become an official Pirate101 fansite owner. I know  Cody Ghostcatcher quite well, in fact one could even say I work with him... 

I got the chance to interview with him! Look:

Me: What was your reaction when you found out your site was becoming official?

Cody Ghostcatcher I was pretty excited, I went through it before when LOTS become official for Wizard101, but I was super excited to be able to branch out to Pirate101 as well.


Me: What Pirate101 class are you aiming to be?

Cody Ghostcatcher  I am planning on starting out with the Witchdoctor class. Having played as a Death wizard in W101 I think that it will be a good fit for me, but I plan to test the other classes out as well.

Me: What are you going to do differently in Pirate101 that you did or didn't do in Wizard101?

Cody GhostcatcherI think many people answer this question the same way, I am going to take it slow and really try to enjoy the story line. With W101 I would take any and every quest I came across and work them in parallel, which levels you up quicker, but you sacrifice the story line when trying to follow too many at once. I will definitely try to immerse myself in the Pirate101 universe and savor every second of gameplay.

Me: What are you most excited about Pirate101?

Cody Ghostcatcher Oh, goodness, there is no way I could limit it to just one thing. I am super excited about the new combat system. I love strategy and from what I have seen about the combat systems Pirate101 will have multiple levels of strategy that can be employed during battles. I also love the idea of the Pirate Ships. Growing up, everything I played on turned into a pirate ship, so its going to be awesome to see that come alive in a computer game

Me: Ok, I really hope you felt this question coming. 
Are.
You.
Obsessed.
With.
Monquistans? 
In anyway?

Cody GhostcatcherOf course, who doesn't love a good Monquistan hunt every now and then. Those little critters will make great target practice. But really, I would rather kick back on Skull Island with a nice tall glass of Root Beer.

H-h-h-h-hunting M-m-m-m-monquistans?
No.

Well that ends my interview with Red Beard! 

You can check out Stormgate Pirates at:

No comments:

Post a Comment